Privacy & Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that’s stored on the web browser on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between web pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience.
Protecting and managing your online privacy
By using our websites (through any device) you agree to this cookies policy in addition to any other terms and conditions which may apply.
We reserve the right to make changes to our cookies policy when necessary. Any such changes shall appear here and become effective immediately. Your continued use of our websites is taken as an indication that you agree to any such changes.
We do not collect any other information and have no access to any of your personal details. Allowing certain cookies is a condition of using this website and if you prevent them, we cannot guarantee your security or predict how our website will perform during your visit.
How to enable/disable cookies
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies that are set by any website, you should do this through the browser settings for each browser you use and on every device you use to access the Internet. Please be aware that some of the services will not function if your browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them ‘trusted websites’ in your Internet browser.
How to change cookie settings
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select ‘Settings’.
- Click ‘Show advanced settings’.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, click the ‘Content settings’ button.
- In the ‘Cookies’ section, you can delete, block and allow cookies or customise for specific websites.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click on ‘Tools’ and select ‘Internet options’ , then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab.
- Your privacy level is set here. Using medium or below will enable cookies in your browser, while settings above medium will disable cookies.
- Click on ‘Tools’ then select ‘Options’.
- Select the privacy icon.
- Go to history and select ‘Use custom settings for history’.
- Either check or uncheck ‘accept cookies from sites’ to set your preferenec.
- Click on the cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option.
- Click on ‘Security’ and check the option that says ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’.
- Click ‘Save’.
The Cookies used on this site:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around and use essential features of the website. We use Strictly Necessary cookies for the normal use of the SharePoint applications services. These cookies will not be used to:
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you.
- Remember your preferences and/or username beyond your current visit.
‘Targeting’ cookies are linked to services provided by third parties (e.g. ‘like’ and ‘share’ buttons). The third party provides these services in return for recognising that you have visited our website.
We use ‘Targeting’ cookies to:
- Link to social networks.
- Provide online advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
You can control whether or not these cookies are used, but preventing them may stop us from offering you some services. All of these cookies are managed by third parties and you may also use the third parties’ own tools to prevent these cookies.
Third Party Cookies
In some areas, we have embedded content from various other platforms. We do not have any control over the dissemination of these cookies and this tool will not block cookies from those websites. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.